Local and Interstate Auto Shipping
Bluestar takes pride in our ability to transport your vehicles safely and on time, whether across town or across the country. Save time and headaches when you use Bluestar for transporting your vehicle. We manage the entire shipping process, eliminating confusion and concerns when shipping your vehicle.
Contact us or call 877-445-BLUE to discuss how Bluestar can help with your shipping needs.
Before shipping your vehicle, always consider things such as:
- BBB Ratings
- State Licensing
- Insurance Coverage Limits
- Customer Service before the Sale
BlueStar offers a wide array of shipping options to meet your needs.
In most circumstances, Bluestar offers full door to door service.
Your Vehicle Matters
We’re car people. We know that your car isn’t just another car, so we make sure that your vehicle is transported by only the best drivers with the state of the art equipment.
Before You Ship Your Vehicle
- Ensure vehicle is operable. We need to be able to load your vehicle onto a trailer.
- Locate both sets of keys, keep one in the event the second set gets misplaced upon delivery. This rarely happens, but can save potential headaches.
- Try to minimize the amount of fuel in the vehicle. Less weight on our trucks helps improve fuel economy.
- Remove any valuables from your vehicle. We like fine art and expensive jewelry as much as everyone else, but our insurance policies would be significantly more expensive to cover these items.
- Remove any toll passes or tags from your vehicle. The last thing you want to do is pay a peak hour toll for an 18 wheeler using the EZ pass lane.